Short Game Practice Area Rules
- On arrival at practice area, players should make any other user aware of their intentions regarding practice to ensure that both players can do so as safely as possible.
- When pitching on to the practice green players must be careful not to place at risk of injury others who may be retrieving their balls from the green.
- Players should be careful swinging clubs when other people are in the vicinity of the practice area.
- No more than one person should practice out of a sand bunker at the same time.
- Sand bunkers must be raked after use.
- No chipping from the turfed areas around the practice green when synthetic mats are in use.
- No clubs other than putters to be used on the practice green.
- No pitching to the practice green is permitted from anywhere outside the area defined by the white stakes.
- The practice green, part of the practice area, should only be used for putting when there are no other persons practicing their chipping /pitching shots onto the practice green.
BY ORDER OF COUNCIL