Entry fee is required at time of booking. This is non refundable unless the club cancels the competition
Payment via card or cheque
Entry fee: Members £15
Visitors £25 or €30
Twos club for both days £3
Prize Giving Dinner Tue (see entry form for options) Just £9
Soup & Wheaten on Mon & Prize Giving Dinner Tue Just £12
You may book a Tee Time online
Visitors Click here to enter
Members Click here to enter
T: 0044 28 9127 1767 (option 1)
Application form to be completed and submitted via email, BEFORE the event;
Last entry date 31st March 2020
Members’ buggy rates for all subject to availability. Book early to avoid disappointment. Prize presentation will be at the late lunch immediately after the final competitor enters their score.
Free practice round on either course on Saturday 18th after 3.00pm or all day Sunday 19th, subject to availability.
You may enter the club Sunday Stableford on the Championship Dufferin Course at our members rate should you prefer – £3.50
Discount lunches will be available (see under booking)
Preferential rates at a local hotel for our travelling friends, just £60 / night B&B, Marine Court Hotel, Bangor. Please contact the hotel directly and let them know you are competing at Clandeboye to avail of this price.
- Competition for men only, who have reached the age of 50 on or before 20th April 2020.
- The competition will be held over two days (20th & 21st April 2020) weather permitting.
- A full refund will be given should the club cancel the event.
- Competitors must produce their GUI card and be in the appropriate age group on the 20th April 2020.
- Day 1 will be on the Championship Dufferin Course off the Green Tees. Times can be booked online or through the office.
- Day 2 will be on the Ava off the White tees, Shotgun start; competitors must register at the Starter’s office 30 minutes before Tee Off. Shotgun start requires competitors to be at their allocated tee 5 min before their Tee Time.
- All cards must be returned, and scores entered on the computer.
- In the event of a tie for the gross winner, a sudden death playoff will take place over holes 1 and 2 on the Championship course
- Normal rules of Golf apply.
- Appointed tournament organisers decision on any dispute will be final.
- Numbers are limited to 96 should we receive entries beyond this, numbers will be reduced according to handicap.
- Competitors can only win one prize.
Competitors must produce their GUI card and be in the appropriate age group on the 20th April 2020.
Day 1 will be on the Championship Dufferin Course off the Green Tees. Times can be booked online or through the office.
Day 2 will be on the Ava off the White Tees, shotgun start at 10.30am with tees being allocated after day 1.
Normal rules of Golf apply.
Competitors can only win 1 prize.